Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony the tiger staff app (updated hours)
Was told to reupload with my updated hours which i have attached

Roleplay Name: Tony the Tiger

SteamID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:520788136

Discord Name (NAME#xxxx): Barry B. Benson#6565

Are you over the age of 18?: yes im 19

Do you have any previous bans or warnings on any of our servers?: no

How many hours have you spent playing on our server?[Screenshot]: How many hours have you spent playing on our server?[Screenshot]: https://imgur.com/a/bYeOkdI (new hours)
(Minimum of 48 hours required to be considered for staff)

Current Rank (For Logging Purposes): Member

Why would you like to become staff on our DarkRP server?: I have really enjoyed my time so far and would like to help the community grow. i see major potential for the server and can see it lasting a long time. i really enjoyed my time as staff and have always liked to part of something bigger. i work during the day however i play mostly on weekend and at night meaning i can staff the busier times. i have always tried to be a fair admin and take all the information from both sides before making a decision. i like to keep a level head however i can be firm if needed.

What experience do you have staffing on Garry's Mod, if any?: I have staffed in two servers before including elitelupis dark rp  which i believe got rid of there australian server and another server called pasta networks which no longer has active players

Do you have a thorough understanding of our rules?:  yes i have read through them and have knowledge from previous servers

Do you have any other comments you'd like to add?: i know that my hours a lower than the needed amount but i hope an exception can be made as i feel i have the experience required for this role.